The hillside tribe seeks to “provide support and facilitate cooperation among stakeholders from grassroots to international levels, in order to strengthen the capacity of Thai communities to manage tourism sustainably.”
- Facilitate Community based tourism research and development initiatives which strengthen local communities and support sustainable natural resource management;
- Build the capacity of Thai Community-based Tourism Networks to cooperate with the private sector, and to advocate for tourism policy which benefits local communities;
- Facilitate cooperation among stakeholders to support CBT;
- Act as a Thai community based tourism information center;
- Provide community-based tourism training services .